New Monitoring Station - Radeberg
In the trade of electrical engineering, we planned a new monitoring station for the Radeberg Department of Epilepsy which focuses on seizure-like diseases of the nervous system.
On a total area of 1.000m2, a technical room, storage and treatment rooms were built on the first floor; patient rooms, EEG and monitoring rooms, as well as rooms for analyses were built on the second floor.
The following work had been done according to the plans of our project:
- video- EEG-intensive- monitoring for supervision of patients
- data network to measure and analyse brain waves and integration of data in existing networks
- emergency power supply system via diesel generators
- installation of a power system with transfer between regular power system and emergency power system for specific rooms of electronic safety requirements (group 1)
- fire detection system, nurse call system, lightning rod system